Go to myBenU
LinkedIn Instagram Twitter YouTube Facebook
classroom, students, professor, analytics, business, COB

Student Forms, Verifications, Records, Transcripts + Diplomas

This page houses degree + enrollment verifications, loan deferment, guides to maintain your personal records, and information on ordering your transcripts and diploma.


Benedictine University now offers an electronic transcript request fulfillment process. This process offers advanced security features and improved efficiency to meet our students’ and alumni needs.

  • eTranscript – $7.00: Order an official, certified PDF of your transcript. Orders are generally processed within 3-4 business days (allow additional processing time for high volume periods).
  • Paper Transcript / Mailed – $12.00: Order an official paper copy of your transcript. Orders are generally processed within 3-4 business days (allow additional processing time for high volume periods).
  • Paper Transcript / Mailed with Attachment – $12.00: Order an official paper copy of your transcript with an attachment you have scanned in and uploaded. Orders are generally processed within 3-4 business days (allow additional processing time for high volume periods).
  • Paper Transcript / Overnight FedEx – $32.00: Order an official paper copy of your transcript. No P.O. Box addresses allowed. Physical street addresses only. Orders are generally processed in one business day. (Orders placed on the weekends will not be processed until the next business day.)
  • Release Transcripts to Family / Friend for Pick Up We take every precaution to ensure that we do not release confidential academic information to anyone without the permission of the student. If you would like to authorize a friend or family member to pick-up a transcript on your behalf without granting full FERPA authorization, you must fax us (or scan and email) a short letter authorizing the release of the transcripts.The letter must be written by the student, include the student ID number, a copy of a valid ID (i.e. driver’s license, state-issued ID, or passport), the student’s signature, and it must explicitly indicate who will be picking up the transcripts. Each release is only valid for one request. Every subsequent request for a family or friend to pick-up transcripts must be accompanied by an additional letter.


Benedictine University provides a free diploma to each student after their graduation.

  • We send you a diploma to your mailing address 3 to 8 weeks after graduation
  • When you apply to graduate you choose and confirm the name that you want on your diploma
  • Clear up any HOLDS because you will not get your diploma if you have a hold

Order a Diploma Replacement or eDiploma Online

Benedictine University has authorized the Michael Sutter Company as our official diploma vendor (LINK BELOW).

Order a Replacement Diploma

  • There is a $25.00 charge for Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, and Certificate replacements
  • Diplomas will be printed and mailed after the degree has been verified and, if applicable, all holds have been removed. Orders are placed weekly and you can anticipate receiving a diploma within 21 days.
  • If the name on the diploma request does not match the name on your original diploma, you may be notified by email to provide legal documentation (marriage license, driver’s license, passport, divorce decree, etc.) of your current name

Order an Official eDiploma

  • Your Benedictine University eDiploma is a Signed and Certified PDF of your original paper diploma used for easy diploma verification purposes
  • The Benedictine University eDiploma has a one-time charge of $10.00
  • You will receive your eDiploma within minutes of ordering
  • You can then share your eDiploma as often as you need

Diploma Status

  • Search the status of your diploma order whether it is your new diploma or a replacement diploma
Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Loan Deferment
Female student leaning on her hand looking at paperwork; BenU Advising

Maintaining Personal Records

To change your current address or phone number:

Fill out the Change of Information Form and submit to [email protected].

To change your name:

If you are changing your name, you must fill out the change of information form and submit it to our office. All name changes must be accompanied with a valid legal document for the name change (i.e. court document, marriage certificate, or divorce paperwork). Name changes after degree conferal will only be reflected on the transcript and not the diploma.

Download the Student Change of Information Form