Leadership Students must be an admitted and matriculated student at Benedictine University. The deadline for the Leadership Application is May, 1.
An eligible candidate must provide the below qualifications:
- 2.5 – 2.7 GPA (at minimum)
- Two letters of recommendation from either a teacher, community leader and/or a supervisor. Letters of recommendation from family members will NOT be accepted
- A history of involvement at previous institution(s)
- Include a list of all organizations you participated in at your previous institution, as well as any executive positions you held
- One page essay of what leadership means to you and why you want to participate in the Jo Wilson Leadership program