STUDENT EMPLOYMENT LISTING
JOB TITLE: Undergraduate Student Employee
JOB STATUS: Federal Work Study Required
DEPARTMENT: Student Affairs
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The Dean of Students Office seeks an upper-class student to work 10 hours per week. Duties include:
• Office work, filing mailing, etc.
• Assisting with the planning of various events and meetings.
• Assisting with campus atmosphere initiatives (creating bulletin boards, flyers, etc.).
• Assisting with office errands.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Student must be eligible for Federal Work Study through the Office of Financial Aid.
• Student must be an upperclassman (Junior or Senior level)
• Student must be willing to work during normal day office hours.
• Student must be dependable and prompt.
• Student must be able to work a consistent 10 hour/week schedule (spread over 3-5 days).
To apply, please visit the Financial Aid Office, Dawson 116 to confirm eligibility for Federal Work Study and to pick up an application. Return the application to the Dean of Students Office, Dawson 101.
LOCATION: Dawson Room 116
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
WORK SCHEDULE: Student must be able to work a consistent 10 hours per week schedule (spread over 3-5 days).
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please call the hiring supervisor
HIRING SUPERVISOR: Holly Rae Blandford
SUPERVISOR'S PHONE: 217-718-9227