The Enrollment Process
The Admissions staff will assist you throughout the enrollment process at Benedictine University at Springfield.
Here’s how to apply.
1. Complete the admissions application.
2. Submit a $20 non-refundable application fee.
3. Request Financial Aid Forms (if desired) from the Financial Aid Office.
4. Send official transcripts from high school and/or all your colleges and universities previously attended.
5. Official copy of ACT, SAT or **TOEFL (if applicable) scores.
5 Easy Steps to Attending Benedictine University at Springfield
- Campus Visit
- Apply (send transcripts)
- Health Form
- Submit Financial Aid - FAFSA
- Register for classes