1) Apply to Benedictine University at Springfield (select a, b, or c)
- Apply online
- Download a hard copy
- Call the Admissions Office at (217) 525-1420 and we will mail an application to you.
2) Request that your official high school transcripts, official ACT or SAT scores, and high school guidance counselor letter of recommendation (if applicable) be sent to:
Benedictine University at Springfield, Admissions Office
1500 N. Fifth St.
Springfield, IL 62702.
3) Your admission representative may request additional materials if you did not meet the minimum admission requirements. You may be asked to submit:
- A personal statement
- Seventh semester transcripts
4) Once your completed application has been received and reviewed an admissions representative will personally contact you by phone with your admission status.
5 Easy Steps to Attending Benedictine University at Springfield
- Campus Visit
- Apply (send transcripts)
- Health Form
- Submit Financial Aid - FAFSA
- Register for classes