Traditional Admission Requirements
The following materials are needed before a student may be accepted into Benedictine University at Springfield. A student is responsible for having all credentials sent to the College. Your application will be considered for admission as soon as all of your credentials are received; students are notified of acceptance on a rolling basis.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or completion of a General Education Development Certificate (GED).
- Official transcript(s) from high school for freshman and transfer students with less than 20 transferable credit hours.
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Health Form.
- ACT, SAT, GED or TOEFL** (if applicable) scores.
- English Language proficiency.
- A personal interview with the Director of Enrollment Services and/or additional testing may be required of some applicants.
5 Easy Steps to Attending Benedictine University at Springfield
- Campus Visit
- Apply (send transcripts)
- Health Form
- Submit Financial Aid - FAFSA
- Register for classes