A simple process
- Applicants must be at least 24 years or older.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or completion of a General Education Development Certificate (GED).
- Official transcript(s) from high school and/or college(s).
Adult Accelerated Bachelor Degree Seeking Students
In addition to the above admission requirements:
- AA degree equivalent with a 2.0 GPA.
- Minimum of 55 transferable credit hours with core classes completed.
The Enrollment Process
You receive personal attention and advice from Benedictine University at Springfield throughout your enrollment process, registration of classes and during your course work.
Adult Students Recruiter