Benedictine University Libraries strive to provide the resources for all of your academic and research needs. Providing access to over 120 databases, 200,000 books and eBooks, and helpful librarians 7 days a week, we are here to assist you in person and online.
Oxford Reference - ebooks added
September 27, 2012
Oxford Reference has been added to the alphabetical list of databases and the eBooks subject guides on the library web site. Benedictine University library currently subscribes to the following ebooks:
- Encyclopedia of the History of American Management
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of Economic History
- Encyclopedia of Evolution
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Books of the Bible
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of Women in World History
- Encyclopedia of Climate and Weather
By mid-November we will have two additional titles available for access:
- Oxford Classical Dictionary, 4th edition and
- Oxford Encyclopedia of Food and Drink in America).
All titles are available via our web site and I-Share.