Students are the lifeblood of any university. Through the collaborative efforts of our various offices, we help students make informed choices about continuing their education. We provide a welcoming atmosphere that reflects the best of the Benedictine values of hospitality and a concern for the development of each individual.
Submit all of your required application materials and get admitted to Benedictine University
You must complete the following steps in order to secure your place in our Fall 2013 class. Your transition to Benedictine will be easy when you follow these steps:
- Become an active member of our Benedictine University Class of 2017 Facebook group. Get answers to your most pressing questions from new friends on the site as well as our helpful enrollment staff.
- Attend an Admitted Student Day that is specially designed to introduce you to Benedictine and easy your transition to college. Dates for these events include:
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Complete necessary enrollment steps to commit to Benedictine and begin in the Fall 2013:
- Complete Online Placement Testing.
- Pay a $200 tuition deposit to secure your registration at Benedictine University. Please submit your payment online at www.ben.edu/deposit. If you plan to pay online you will need your Benedictine University personalized student ID number.
- After you complete your placement tests and submit your tuition deposit, you will be able to register for fall classes beginning on March 1, 2013. Your academic advisor will contact you to set up an appointment. All students are required to bring on from of photo identification for registering. New Student Advising Center