Students are the lifeblood of any university. Through the collaborative efforts of our various offices, we help students make informed choices about continuing their education. We provide a welcoming atmosphere that reflects the best of the Benedictine values of hospitality and a concern for the development of each individual.
Preferred Advising Days
Tuesday, March 29 and Saturday, April
For Incoming 2011 Freshmen
What to expect from your Preferred Advising Day:
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Register for Fall 2011 classes.
- Review placement exam results, AP credit, personal interests and possible major choices.
- Learn how to access your Benedictine University e-mail account.
- Meet with Financial Aid staff to discuss any concerns or questions.
Space is limited and appointments are available between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please register using the form below.