1. Apply for Graduation
2. Order Your Cap and Gown
If you will be participating in Commencement please order your cap and gown from Oak Hall.
3. Fill Out the Response Card
Fill out the Response Card online
4. Attend the Graduation Fair
Attend the Graduation Fair on Tuesday, November 11th to pick up your Cap and Gown.
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Krasa Student Center, 2nd floor
- Pick up your cap & gown*
- Pick up inclement weather tickets for graduates attending Commencement, if applicable.
- Obtain commencement information
- Have your cap and gown picture taken by a Grad Images photographer
- Receive information about alumni benefits and Career Development services
- Purchase a class ring and/or diploma frame
- Order personalized announcements
- Discuss your financial obligations
- Enjoy a raffle and refreshments
* Mark your calendar as this is the ONLY date you can pick up your cap & gown prior to Commencement.
5. Print a full schedule of events
Print out or make note of the schedule of events for the 123rd Commencement Convocation.
You must be in good financial standing to receive your cap and gown, and you must have an academic program that will be completed by December 31, 2014.