Admissions Process for Graduate Applicants
Admission to a graduate program is offered to applicants who have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and show high probability of success in the program and the profession. The University admits students year-round, allowing them to begin in any term, including summer. If the student has taken coursework as a graduate student at large at Benedictine University, the grade point average earned will be considered in the decision to admit the student.
It is strongly recommended that you schedule a time to meet with a Graduate Counselor. Graduate Counselors will assist you throughout the admission process.
Our simple application process is explained below in four convenient steps, and makes beginning your graduate career quick and easy. Our Admissions Counselors will help you get where you were meant to be. Contact an Admissions Counselor today (Visit Us) to learn more about how soon you can start taking your career to the next level.
- Apply to Benedictine University
Request all official college / university transcripts to be mailed to Benedictine University (5700 College Rd. Lisle, IL 60532)
- Apply online
- Download a hard copy:
- Or Call the Enrollment Center at (630) 829-6300 and we will mail you an application
Depending on your program of interest you may be required to submit additional documents, including, but not limited to those listed below. Please contact the office of admissions at (630) 829-6300 for more information on the admissions requirements for your program of interest. You may be asked to submit:
- If international credits earned, order an evaluation from ECE to be sent to Benedictine University
Once your completed application has been received and reviewed, an admission counselor will personally contact you by phone with your admission status.
- A one-page goal statement discussing professional and educational goals. M.S. in Clinical Psychology must also include an autobiographical statement.
- Letter of reference by an academic or professional contact. Quantity depending upon program. Letters must be recent and no older than 1 year.
- Test scores (GMAT, MAT, GRE) depending on degree program. An Exam Waiver may be an option.
- Submit your $50 application fee. Interested in learning more about how to waive your fee? Contact the Enrollment Center today at (630) 829-6300
- A resume is required for graduate business programs.